Cancellations & Returns
Cancellations and Returns
Cancellations can be made via telephone or email 7 days prior to delivery.
If you wish to return any goods purchased from Eagle Fencing & Landscapes, this must be requested within 14 days of the order date. Goods must be returned with proof of purchase and in good condition. Returns will incur a 10% handling charge. Goods can be returned by yourself, however if you wish for Eagle Fencing & Landscapes to collect these then a delivery charge will also be applied.
Once returned, we will check for damage and return the product(s) to stock. A refund will be issued within 14 working days of the date said product(s) are returned, subject to their condition.
Due to the nature of the timber used in the manufacture of the fencing industry there are characteristics that are not covered by this returns policy. Minor defects will occur naturally in the material and are also due to changes in the external environment and won’t affect the integrity of the products:
- Splits in the timber that may occur naturally or due to damage from assembly. Warping of the timber as this will occur naturally over time.
- Chips in the timber from knot holes as these can be repaired easily using a non-toxic wood glue. Sap residue from timber as this occurs naturally.
- Colouration of the timber, where pressure treated timber will slightly change in colour over time.
- Gaps caused by the expansion and contraction of the timber throughout the seasons. In hotter months the timber will contract as its moisture content decreases, which can leave small gaps.
- When the timber expands in the wetter months any gaps will close back up again.
We are unable to accept returns on bespoke items or seconds.
Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the Website is accurate, occasionally an error may happen, and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing mistake we will, at our discretion, either:
• contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or
• notify you that we have cancelled your order.
We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods on the Website at our discretion